Night Elf
Primary Talent Spec:
Subtlety
Secondary Talent Spec:
Assassination
Profession 1:
Alchemy
Profession 2:
Engineering (Only so I can use AH in Dala ;D )

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hood/boudi
Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment:
https://imgur.com/a/daEnX
What is your /played time?:
32 days 14 hours

Where did you hear about us?
From my friend Dolleboy + from WoWProgress

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild?
I originally joined as a friend of Dolle's so I could get back into the game after a break. Having been back for a while now I'd like to get back to raiding and ready for the next tier. I'm looking to join a guild where I can make friends and play with people at a high level.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Dolleboy, we know each other from the world pvp scene on the server and we spent some time in Imatmymax together, raiding HFC and EN mythic.

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them
Imatmymax - Left because I no longer felt part of the "family" and didnt feel welcome anymore.

Chicken Dippers: Joined to start mythic NH on horde, left when guild started to deteriorate and people didn't put the effort in.

Socius - Impulse faction change with several friends to raid mythic NH as alliance, due to internal arguments betweeen the officers we had no choice but to leave, we dont care for drama.

What do you feel you will bring to the guild?
I am a dedicated person, I will always attend raid days and be active even if i'm not chosen to raid. I feel I know my class really well and I'm always trying the best I can be. I'm a good team player and quite competitive, as much as I care about my own DPS I would never put myself ahead of the team. I am of course willing to take on raid specific tasks in order to ease progression.

Please list your previous raiding experience
Helfire Citadel: Ahead of the Curve
Emerald Nightmare: Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
Nighthold: Ahead of the Curve
ToS: Working towards Ahead of the Curve as I get back into raiding after my break.

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports:
Unfortunately no recent logs as I had taken a break. I can however link my WarcraftLogs profile https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22637174

Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST?
Absolutely

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it?
Yes, yes, hell yes

Are you willing to respec for raids if required?
Of course, I will do whatever the raid requires.

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required?
Absolutely, if i'm not performing well enough or if its to the benefit of the team, I'd be happy to.

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time?
Yes, I stopped raiding for a few months after getting 4/10M NH, the guild I was in at the time became unfriendly and I had nobody to continue playing with.

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why?
To sub the most important is Mastery as it increases the damage of our finishers, which rogue is all about.

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority
I need to keep Nightblade up at all times, it is a DoT and increases my damage by 15%. I use Shadow Blades and Shadow Dance to quickly build combo points and buff them with Symbols of Death, the current meta focuses on short burst, high damage windows using Death From Above.

Do you have any alts?
Yes, I have an ilvl 895 Holy Paladin - my old main when I raided with Dolleboy. I am also trying to gear it up if the guild ever requires an extra healer on short notice.

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming?
No, there is nothing going on that is or would be important enough to leave during raid times.
Boudi

Re: [Pending] [PvE] Boudi, Rogue Application

Postby Kann » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:37 am

Hey Ryan, thank you for applying and our apologies for the slow response

Whilst we do currently have 2 rogues, one of our other raiders is planning to re-roll to rogue for the next tier, taking that tally up to 3.

On top of that, your gear and recent experience is a bit behind what we'd be looking for at this point in the current tier.

Will have a think and get back to you
Kann

Re: [Pending] [PvE] Boudi, Rogue Application

Postby Kann » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:55 am

Hey again Ryan

As per our chat in-game last night and per your request, I'm flagging your application as withdrawn for the time being, to be re-evaluated after we've finished the tier.
Kann

Return to Application Center