Class: Warrior
Race: Draenei
Primary Talent Spec: Fury
Secondary Talent Spec: Arms(pvp)
Profession 1: Blacksmithing
Profession 2: Mining

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/brucley
Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment: https://imgur.com/a/sKjAJ
What is your /played time?: 128 days, 83 this lvl.

Where did you hear about us? From
I heard about you from friends who are in your guild

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild?
I want to join you because you seem to be a stable guild with good progress and a vision for the future. I am also looking for a place where I can develop my skills among the good players and in friendly atmosphere.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Oakix(Hichin), Kimerrion, Attya.

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them
Ive been in 2 guilds only. My first guild was GROM, and i've been playing there for over a year.
I left because of a long absence of progress, and because I felt I could achieve more than two bosses on mythic nighthold. After that i joined Enclave. It was a new Polish guild that gathered good players. We quickly reached a high place in the realm ranking, but when the tomb was introduced we were stuck on the mythic Fallen Avatar. Some people took a break, morale went down, and the guild broke up. Now I am without a guild.

What do you feel you will bring to the guild?
I can bring a good and conscientious player which will devote every moment to the guild.
A person who strives to be better at what he does and is not afraid of challenges.
I'm also a patient person and i will be waiting for my moment, and when it comes to that, I will give everything from myself to prove my skills.
Please list your previous raiding experience
I started playing at the end of the WoD and I killed 5 bosses on mythic HFC with GROM.
We did 7/7 EN mythic before NH was introduced. In Nighthold I defeated one boss with GROM and after that I changed the guild to Enclave where i did ToV mythic 3/3, NH mythic 10/10(Gul'dan realm second) and ToS 5/9. Later I had a break for a month, which was due to work.

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports:
The last logs I found are from Aug 02.2017, and only 3 first bosses.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2XazgmJR3TB9ZtL4
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST?
Yes i can.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it?
3x yes.

Are you willing to respec for raids if required?
I'm only experienced as a Fury so it can be hard, but i can try something else if necessary.

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required?
Yes, there will be no problem with that.

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time?
As I said, I did not play for the last month. That was the only time I had a break.

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why?
For fury mostly haste. Haste is best scaled but only to a certain point in which the mastery is gaining in importance. Later is strength and versatility and worst stat is crit.
But everything depends on the current equipment. Generally when you look at stats, you have to look at also the gear that you're wearing.
For example having CoF increases mastery value, because having CoF means more Battle cries, more battle cries means more Enrage uptime.
As you get better gear, Enrage uptimes will go up and anything that you can do to increase that damage is increasing your mastery.
There is no specified point when you should switch from haste to mastery. Everything depends on gear. So if im not sure of something im using simcraft.

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority
There are 3 phases where priorities change. Before 20%, under 20%(Execute phase) and aoe phase.
Before 20% - Charge, moonglaives, bloodthirst(BT) and then all cds(avatar,battle cry).
Cds should be used 1,2 sec after moonglaives. After this Enraged Raging Blow(RB)[If you are not enraged use Rampage]>100 rage Rampage>Enraged Odyn's Fury(OF)>Bloodthirst(BT)>Rampage>Furious Slash(FS).
Rampage only with 100 rage coz of Frothing Berserker(FB), but if we have FB already it does not make sense to use a furious slash, it still be better to use non 100 rage rampage.
During BC we must use as many Raging Blow as we can. Raging Blow(Enraged) is prio, even if you have 100 rage.
We almost always use BC on cd if the mechanics do not require otherwise. It also depends on trinkets.
During Execute phase we starting with BC>BT>Execute then priority is to use enraged Executes and BT to enable enrage.
We must strive for as many juggernaut stacks as possible and be careful not to lose them due to mechanics.
At aoe phase we use Moonlgaives>Whirlwind(WW)>cd's>Rampage buffed with Meat Cleaver>OF>WW>BT>2 or 3 WW.
The skill priority may change depending on gear, talents and mechanics.
Sometimes buffed WW spam with legendary belt,Bloodbath talent, and Wrecking ball talent is the best option ;)

Do you have any alts?
110 Fury warrior human, 110 draenei arms warrior, 110 Belf fury warrior, 110 human paladin and few low lvl alts.

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming?
I have a good computer and internet connecttion so this will not be a problem.
I only live with a girlfriend, but she also plays WoW.
Only war can prevent me from playing.
Brucley

Re: [PvE] Brucley - Fury Warrior

Postby Hichin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm

I have raided for about a year with him and I can 100% vouch for him
Hichin

Postby Attya » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm

I have raided with him for about 6 months, he was one of the best warriors that i met. Can vouch for him.
Attya

Postby Kimerrion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 pm

I have raided with him for about half a year, he is fine young man and a good fury warrior. Can vouch for him.
Kimerrion

Re: [Pending] [PvE] Brucley - Fury Warrior

Postby Lanceline » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:22 am

Looks good! Didn't have any real objection except the little bit about execute, seemed a bit off, but maybe you just worded it incorrectly. Without T19 non enraged execute ranks above BT so generally speaking it's not wrong to just mash your execute button if not using SoTB.

Opened a random (heroic) log and saw that you don't do at least 2 (during hero you should really hit 3) Rampages during Battle cry if you're using legs. But fair enough if you don't tryhard during heroic runs. :smile:

In any case I wish you the best of luck! 8-)
Lanceline

Postby Brucley » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Speaking of using bloodthirst to enable enrage i meant to use bloodthirst when we do not have rage to use execute ;)
Brucley

Postby Loeka » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Hey Brucley,

We had a quick discussion on Discord about the current situation of the guild and your potential within the guild. Since you agreed to the 'terms and conditions' we'll give you a trial!

Feel free to whisper me or Kann for an invite when you are ready

~Loeka
Loeka

Return to Application Center