[Declined] [PvE] Pumpie Feral DD

Postby PumpieNMC » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm

First Name: Marius
Sex: Male

Character Name: Pumpie
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Primary Talent Spec: Feral DD
Secondary Talent Spec: Havent decide yet but can play any of other specs. Since i dont have that much time played yet me main spec is PRIO atm.
Profession 1: Herbalism
Profession 2: Mining

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nds/pumpie
Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment: https://imgur.com/a/uzPHg
What is your /played time?: 15 days

Where did you hear about us? Wowprogress

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild? I am looking for a raiding guild that is doing progress every day and that doesn't stop raiding when a new raid is about to be released. And ofc have a good time with every challenge blizz brings us in our path.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? No

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them . First was Mythos that has disbanded . Second one Affinity which due the new raid coming up soon ppl stoped signing up for the raids, im not saying that 2-3 ppl stoped signing up that would be understandable but when 8-10 ppl dont sign up,i deupt thats a life matter.

What do you feel you will bring to the guild? Patience in the first place cus without patience nothing will work. I consider myself decent player that can improve with every raid .

Please list your previous raiding experience I'v been playing World of Warcraft for about 10 yaars and most of that time has been on Private Servers, and i have joined Blizz in january within this time i have done EN 7/7M , NH 6/10M , ToS 4/9M

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports: The only logs i can show are from me Warcraftlogs char progress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... nds/pumpie

Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST? Yes

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it? Yes for all 3

Are you willing to respec for raids if required? Yes as soon il be abble to get Legendaries for other specs.

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required? For the good of the raid OFC.

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time? No

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why? For feral Versatility > Agility > Crit > Mastery > Haste .
Versatility for the output of to total DMG
Agility Main stat which cannot be controled but the more the better.
Crit each crit means an extra CP for each cast of CP generation spell .
Mastery increasing the dmg of me bleeding effects from cat form .
Haste is worst stat that feral can get cus Global CD is static at 1 sec and the energy regeneration that comes from haste its not worth the effort .

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority Single target : Prowl> Tiger's Fury > Rake > Ashamane's franzy > King of the jungle > Savage Roar > Shred x 3 > Ferocious Bite .
Multi Target : Prowl > Tiger's Fury > Rake > Ashamane's Frenzy > King of the jungle > Rip > Brutal Slask > Thrash > Brutal Slash > Rip ( different target adding Rip and Rake on as many targets is possible)

Do you have any alts? Protection Warrior ( Vultur ) , Assasination Rogue ( Wolve ) , Hunter Survival ( Belorfir ) .

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming? I got stable internet and a good PC. So nothing will stop me for showing to the raid in time.
PumpieNMC

Re: Pumpie Feral DD

Postby Kann » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi Marius and thank you for your application

I'm afraid we're looking for players with a bit more experience of mythic raiding than you currently have.

Furthermore, your logs are also very lacklustre.

Application declined.
Kann

Return to Application Center