[color=#2DCF1B]Country:[Denmark]

[color=#2DCF1B]Character Name:[Saphanix]
[color=#2DCF1B]Class:[warlock]
[color=#2DCF1B]Race:[blood elf atm.]
[color=#2DCF1B]Primary Talent Spec:[Affliction]
[color=#2DCF1B]Secondary Talent Spec:[Destruction - but I'd rather not play it]
[color=#2DCF1B]Profession 1: [Skinning]
[color=#2DCF1B]Profession 2:[Mining]

[color=#2DCF1B]Armory Link:[https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/saphanix]
[color=#2DCF1B]Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment:[https://imageshack.com/i/pojKUYfyj]
[color=#2DCF1B]What is your /played time?:[total: 120days 13h 29m; on warlock:24days 12h]

[color=#2DCF1B]Where did you hear about us?[a guy from your guild contacted me due to good HC logs]

[color=#2DCF1B]Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild?[I want to join because I think it's time for me to join a long established guild that has done more than just 1 expanssion together. Another reason why I want to join is because someone from your guild reached out to me, that I take as a good sign. Never miss a good opportunity when your given one! what I am looking for here is stability, serriousness when raiding and meeting atleast 15 min before thé actual raid. I think I can become a good support to the guild by showing effeciency and dedication wether it's farming AP or doing raids together or mytic dungeon plus.]

[color=#2DCF1B]Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?[yes, a guy called feaza, sorry if I misstyped his name]

[color=#2DCF1B]Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them[ 1. Second Nature 2. Banished EU 3. Caedite Eos. 1 Second Nature disbanded because of RL giving up on progressing(disband), 2.Banished EU was just a way too big guild for even being able to attend on main raid and 3. There was no comminication nor real raidleading in Caedite Eos]

[color=#2DCF1B]What do you feel you will bring to the guild?[Good communication in the Gchat and on discord when raiding/ I also think whatever method your using in your raids I can come up with constructive upgrade - after all I am a very good observing person when it comes to tactics and other stuff. Why? because I prob experienced all of it due to the 11 years of playing WoW. I will never critasize others method, always the constructive way]

[color=#2DCF1B]Please list your previous raiding experience[WOTLK,Cataclysm and MoP mostly]

[color=#2DCF1B]If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports:[https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/saphanix]

[color=#2DCF1B]Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST?[absolutley yes]

[color=#2DCF1B]Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it?[yes, I also have TS3]

[color=#2DCF1B]Are you willing to respec for raids if required?[mostly yes]

[color=#2DCF1B]Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required?[yes]

[color=#2DCF1B]Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time?[when I am guildless]

[color=#2DCF1B]Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why?[haste/mastery]

[color=#2DCF1B]Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority[UA untill demonic speed, Agony, corruption and then drainsoul - for faster ticking dmg]

[color=#2DCF1B]Do you have any alts?[Sharkwader and Chium from neptulon, Saphanix and mousepadd from tarren mill]

[color=#2DCF1B]Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming?[No - I am an independant person]
Saphanix

Re: [Pending] [PvE] Application [Warlock] Saphanix

Postby Kann » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Hey Simon and thanks for your application

Your heroic logs look fairly reasonable indeed.

Mythic logs and experience tell a very story however

Will have a think and get back to you with a final answer after our next meeting on Tuesday evening
Kann

Re: [Declined] [PvE] Application [Warlock] Saphanix

Postby Loeka » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Hey Simon and thanks for your application

We carefully considered your application as warlock, or ranged in general, is in high demand right now. However, regardless of this matter, we feel like you currently would not fit into the raid roster. Your mythic experience seems lacking and we are currently not in the position to take the risks involved.

Nonetheless we'd like to thank you for your effort. Whenever you may obtain some more mythic experience you are very welcome to try again. Good luck finding a potential new home!

~Loeka
Loeka

Return to Application Center