Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Primary Talent Spec: Feral
Secondary Talent Spec: Restoration / Guardian
Profession 1: Alchemy
Profession 2: Enchanting

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nholdt/dru
Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment: https://prnt.sc/hdidus
Little side note : I couldn't be bothered waiting for LFR queue to get it in actual raid environment , using standard what you don't see on the screenshot, big wigs, boss weak auras, AA etc..
What is your /played time?: Just a bit over 30 days on this toon.

Where did you hear about us? Long time ago from Trembles, the one who originally recruited me for this guild trough Stormieh/Deekay.

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild? Re-joining the team because my old schedule is back and I can keep up the pace again . What I am looking for is to raid high end content with some sharp and bright young minds and this is the place for just that.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Anyone who raided with me from the old team that is currently still raiding , example : Lavi, Loincloth, Kal , Sumec and many others

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them List too long to name them all so like in my original application just gonna name a few :
National Guard - team fell apart, left for ThoF to raid mythic.
ThoF - After killing Archimonde the team just broke apart, took a break until Legion
RR Inc - Didn't actually leave RR just took a break because real life happened

What do you feel you will bring to the guild? I am a friendly NOT TOXIC at all player with good 300% positive attitude , I like to make appropriate and respectful jokes, all around a swell guy I swear.

Please list your previous raiding experience Goes like this companions :
TBC - casually played trough the whole expansion
Wotlk - Cleared ICC on hardmode when it was current and not nerfed
Cata - only raided Dragon Soul , late start
MoP - Nearly cleared SoO on hardmode but had to quit for a bit
WoD - Every raid cleared on mythic difficulty
Legion - 7/7 mythic EN , 3/3 mythic ToV , 10/10 NH mythic , 5/9 mythic ToS

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports: None for this toon so far because no mythic raids or anyone actually logging my pugs.

Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST? Yes

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it? Yes

Are you willing to respec for raids if required? Yes

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required? Yes

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time? Yes I have, in MoP during SoO and now after killing some bosses in ToS had to quit because real life hit me HARD .

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why? There's 2 different builds for feral right now but I'm running the only one I can run with current gear/setup that gives me the highest numbers :
Versatility > Crit > Mastery > Haste while running Blood Scrent, Incarnation, Savage Roar and Moment of Clarity which is the single target build, talents will mostly stay the same depending on the fight, but my stat priority will shift from time to time as I progress further and my gear gets better / more optimized . AOE and Cleave stat priority is Versatility > Mastery > Crit > Haste

Stat prio switched since 7.3 patch hit , Versatility started simming way higher then mastery because of the massive changes to Feral Druids, Vers is just pure damage gain, scales amazingly and then it's just an argument about which stat comes in second place , crit or mastery ( haste is absolutely useless ) both sim simular, depends on fight/talent setup/gear setup etc...

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority Feral rotation in 7.3 has really been simplified although a lot of things can still go wrong it's just more forgiving :

Opener : Regrowth if running blood talons, prowl, pre-pot, open with Rake , pray for it to crit, if it crits you're golden because 2 combopoint savage roar then just smash all of my cooldowns, frenzy, tiger , incarnation etc.. shred , rip with 5 cp , shred again, 5cp savage roar and then it's just the general rotation of keeping all of your bleeds up ( regrowth if Blood talons ) , pooling ( Yes pooling is still a thing and is a DPS gain , helps handle different situations better ). Even clipping is still around , making sure I clip every rake with less then 6-7 seconds on it for a stronger one, clipping every rip with like 10 seconds on it for a stronger one ( no tier20 ).
Pandemics is also still a thing on lower item levels which I have to use because trash gear
here are the timers for it :

Thrash: 4.5s without JW, 3.6 with JW.
Rip: 7.2 (With T20-4pc: 8.4) without JW. 5.76s with JW (With T20-4pc: 6.72)
Rake: 4.5s without JW, 3.6 with JW.

As for cleave and aoe rotation it's pretty simmular, keep trash up on everything, rake what you can, rip what you can, possibly main targets, spam brutal slash and that's about it.
Again just like stat prio. most of this will change as my gear progresses and I get better legendaries , so keep in mind.

This is a short read rotation as I'm only doing it for Feral, probably never going to play Balance so no point in me doing a rotation on Balance. Short read because Feral is not what it used to be, rotation is more simplified and much more forgiving then it used to be.

Do you have any alts? Yes, Death Knight, Shaman, Demon Hunter, DK has decent gear, about 935 , shaman and demon hunter not so much.

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming? Life can interfere at any point , I can't predict when will life hit me, but right now the way my life is nothing can interfere.
Last edited by Slyboogie on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slyboogie

Re: [PvE] Feral Druid by DiliG

Postby Kalrell » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Who Dis?
Kalrell

Postby Slyboogie » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:56 pm

New app who dis
Slyboogie

Postby Sumec » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 pm

more druids is kinda DansGame, but +1 because we need fresh memes
Sumec

Postby Lavinath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Old melee squad almost back. Just need to convince guy and pooga then we gucci
Lavinath

Postby Elsefyr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Hey Tin ,

Thanks for your application.

I myself don't main a druid so I can't dicsuss details, but overall the application looks really good, sumec and oakix know more abour druids so no doubt they'll post a comment or two, the officer meeting is yesterday so no doubt they'll review your app aswell.

Good luck
Elsefyr

Postby Slyboogie » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Old melee squad is actually gucci gang in disguise
GUCCI GANG HYPE
Slyboogie

Postby Lavinath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Gang gang up in this. Can we also bring chemini back
Lavinath