Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ale/solidz

Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment:
fJU04Qb.png

What is your /played time?:
46 days / 21 hours

Where did you hear about us?
wowprogress

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild?
A stable guild that are able to get cutting edge with a social atmosphere out of raids.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
No

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them
The Misty moon massive - There was a talk about GM quitting and they quit mid nighthold so didnt want to take the risk
Whatever - Cant make there raid times ending after the daytime saving end to late for me
Something Wrong - wont be in main raid team since didnt make Antorus requirment 75 triats on main and close to 75 on alt.

What do you feel you will bring to the guild?
A dedicated raider , always looking to improve and progressing and killing new bosses. A reliable raider when giving task to. Always welcoming feedback to improve and take it lightly. Not a salty raider to other raiders or wiping nights.

Please list your previous raiding experience
TBC 4/6 sunwell on US account then played other games Rift/Wildstar
Came back two weeks before TOS 9/9 M.

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ale/solidz

Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST?
Yes i can.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it?
Yes , yes i will.

Are you willing to respec for raids if required?
Yes i can play both specs same level.

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required?
Yes i dont mind passing my spot if someone needs lot or it would be a better comp to killing the boss.

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time?
Only When wrath came out and starting playing rift think it was a few months.

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why?
For BM Crit and haste
Crit : would help reseting Dire beast since and using Zoo build with boots and that will let me cast kill command more
Haste : increases attack speed/Focus regeneration, reduces global Cooldown and main abilities.

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority
Opener :
Pot before pull - A Murder of crows - Bestial Wrath/Aspect of the wild - Kill command - Dire Beast - Kill comand - Dire Beast - Titan thunder
Rotation : Same periority as above but add cobra shot to not focus cap and every thing on cool down and make sure to not use it alot to starve or so little to cap. Also Kill command will be prioroty over Dire Beast.

Do you have any alts?
Yes Arm warrior (69) fury (64) but am bored with playing arms so i have a demon hunter 110 on alliance side not geared but can bring to the guild . Not sure if i should tranfer warrior and play fury or gear Demon hunter , but dont mind doing any if needed.

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming?
No only emergency situations that happens to any person but rarely had that issue in 10 years of playing.
Solid

Re: Solidz / BM Hunter

Postby Kann » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi Hamad

Thank you for your application

I fixed the ui screenshot issue for you.

Will get Attya to take a look at all things huntery and get back to you
Kann

Re: [Pending] [PvE] Solidz / BM Hunter

Postby Solid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Great and thanks
Solid

Postby Attya » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:05 pm

1. Which build is better and why? Zoo Build or Dire Frenzy? Which one of those will be better in Antorus?

2. Which legendaries would u use with zoo build and which with dire frenzy build?

3. Would u rather use 955 relic with mediocre trait or 930 with best trait?

4. Would u use Golganneth's Vitality or Aman'thul's Vision?

5. If Marksmanshipp will be lets say 300k above Beastmastery would u switch?

6. Is T21 set bonus good for BM or u would stick to T20?

7. Which pet talent spec does best dmg? Ferocity, Tenacity or Cunning? Is there any pet family that u would prefer over others?
Attya

Postby Solid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:42 pm

1. Based on the test and sims Zoo build with t19 2pc (high lvl) 4 t20 pc. As starter for heroic. Then depend on the itlvl you get going into mythic you can replace the t19 2 pc with t 21 2 pc. On BM there is no set stone you can see top 10 BM hunters on logs have different variables of legos and talent choice between Aspect of the beast or kiiller cobra it all depends on simming yourself and the states you have . For example for me i sim the most with Aotb with out boots. Thats do to the states i have atm . With boots and Aotb am 10k behind in sims from the previous setup and 40k behind with killer cobra. But what seems to be the best build is Stomp/KC build with t20 4 pc and t21 2 pc in mythic with higher lvls. Like i said there are multiple legendaries setups you always have to sim as BM.

2. you have to sim yourself like in the previous answer. But going with stomp/Aotb i would say boots/sephuz its the most common.
3. 930 with best traits but ill also sim it .
4. Aman'thul's vision.
5. I can play both spec i decided to go with BM to reach 75 traits for progress , MM is already ahead of BM. But when progressing and learning the fight do to BM play style it will have an advantage althou MM does more dps. And yes i can switch.
6. T20 4 pc and t21 2 pc
7. Ferocity
Solid

Postby Attya » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks for reply, i got the answers that i wanted to get. Good luck
Attya

Postby Solid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Just a heads up my friend invited me in his guild as a social just to do M+ and stuff since am not in a guild atm while waiting for a reply.
Just afraid you might see me guilded and think am not waiting for a reply or still wanna join.
Thnx
Solid

Postby Kann » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Hey again Hamad

After conducting our research into your history, I'm sorry to inform you that we have decided to decline your application.

We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new home.
Kann

Return to Application Center