Race: Night Elf
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Secondary Talent Spec: Vengeance
Profession 1: Mining
Profession 2: Engi

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lazermemes
https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Lazermemes
Screenshot of your UI in a raiding environment:See attatched
What is your /played time?: 54 days on DH 370 days On Shaman (raided on him in rr inc in wotlk)

Where did you hear about us? Raided here before in wotlk

Why do you want to join us and what are you looking for in a guild? Steady/reliable mythic progression

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Kann

Please list your previous guilds and explain your reasons for leaving them This expac 'FiLth' I left due to a leadership style that wasn't conducive to player retention. I was an officer there but we lost half our raid team in week 4 of antorus over loot related drama. we were at 3/11 M at the time and have struggled to recruit more players due to widespread rumours and bad press on Silvermoon. Meanwhile we lost our spot in the top 10 guilds on that server and really struggled to replace the players we lost.

What do you feel you will bring to the guild? Solid attendance, Reliable competitive performances, Vast experience, Memes.

Please list your previous raiding experience 6/9M Tos 3/11M ABT and then all content cleared since TBC (missing WoD)

If possible please provide links to some recent WorldofLogs / WarcraftLogs reports: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... azermemes# My logs are competitive but not tier 1 yet, missing 4 set

Can you play Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday, 19.30ST - 23.00ST? Yes to all

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, and will you use it? Yes

Are you willing to respec for raids if required? No problem im perfectly geared and comfortable in both specs

Are you willing to pass your raid spot to someone else if required? No issue, its all part of mythic raiding

Have you ever stopped raiding for an extended period of time? From the end of Pandaria through till legion

Which stats do you feel are important to your spec and why? Crit, haste/mastery, Vers, agility Weights adjusting slightly dependant on spec and encounter.

Describe your spell rotation/useage/priority Blade dance, felblade when available and then Chaos strike, throw glaive as filler. Switching ofc to eye beam in demonic with 4 set ABT as main prio on cd.

Do you have any alts? Mitchinator/marv Enh Shaman, Marvynnda Blood DK

Can anyone or anything interfere with your online gaming? Extremely unlikely
Attachments
UI.png
Very plain
Marvynn

Re: Lazermemes DH

Postby Anuella » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Hey Luke,

Always nice to see a fellow DH!
I would like to ask you some questions, to hopefully get some more indept answers about the rotation, gear, stats and talents :smile:

1. You are currently running with the T20 talentbuild. Once you swap to T21, will this change anything in your stat priority compared to the T20 build?

2. Will swapping to T21 change the legendaries you will be using?

3. Could you go a bit more indept of what the rotation (T20) looks like? Currently you only mentioned Blade Dance, Felblade, Chaos strike and Throw Glaive. When do you use Chaos strike/Blade Dance, why do you use Felblade on CD? etc.
Could you also mention on how and when you use Meta/Felrush/FotI/Nemesis/Chaos Blades? (Try to explain from the moment you pull the boss)

4. Once you swap to T21, what talentbuild are you going to run with and why?

5. What will the rotation look like with T21? (Again try to explain from the moment you pull the boss)

Thanks for your time! Looking forward to your reply :D

~Zhyn/Anuella
Anuella

Re: Lazermemes DH

Postby Marvynn » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Yo :),

quick answers

1, Mastery gains more weight in 4 set and demonic spec and haste drops level or slightly below with versatility, agility still lowest weight.

2. Leggos with 4set t21 combinations of AHG ring, delusions, raddons eyes, sephuz.

3.Blade dance and felblade i keep on cd at all times so that procs taking FB off cd can be used immediately. Blade dance is the highest damage single gcd output on a single target so i use it as many times per boss fight as possible. The only thing that would change my priority here is reaching 140 fury, in which case id look to dump fury. On the same note if i was capped on fury id hold off on FB.

Regarding the boss pull, pre pot meta and chaos blades are used as the timer hits 2. Nemesis applied to the most relevant target after the pull is made. For example on war council mythic I choose to place it on the pyromancer as it dissolves in 2 seconds giving me dmg bonus against all demons hence buffing the eye beam aimed at fel guards and boss rather than just flat % increase on the boss. Otherwise nemesis is applied to boss on aggro being taken by the tank. Fury of the iLidari is used once the boss is in position and unlikely to move but as a high priority due to aiming to get the 2nd use of it at around 1min remaining on nemesis and chaos blades so that the 3rd usuage is back in line with 2nd meta, CB and Nemesis and possibly 2nd pot if no designated tactical spot for 2nd pot or in line with a late heroism in execute phase etc.

4. Id still run 2 gear sets and 2 builds. ST build with chaos blades and demonic build depending on encounters. The difference on sims isnt big enough to warrant throwing our the t20 ST build.

Demonic build would be 3,2,1/2,3/1,3,3,3 or some small variants of.

5. t21 demonic Opener is very different as you need to generate fury on the pull without felblade and you would use prolonged power over old war.
sequence would be pot, nemesis, FotI, auto attacks to 30-40 fury from demons bite (unless demonic apetite taken), proc meta from an eye beam and 4 set haste bonus, use meta, dump fury gained on anhialation, eye beam again, re-procing meta, dump fury again and begin ST rotation.

TY for the questions.
Marvynn

Re: [Declined] [PvE] Lazermemes DH

Postby Kann » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Posting here for the record to reflect the fact that we spoke last week and confirmed that even though we'd like to offer you a trial, we're too full on melee dps right now for that to be a possibility.
Kann

Return to Application Center